Friday, March 11, 2011

I've returned!!

Well let me apologize for the 2 week hiatus first and foremost for those 3 people that read my blog. I've had a rather hectic past few weeks and want to reassure everyone that I am still actively working on the 1001 movie list. I hope to have my write up finished and posted tomorrow on Seven Brides for Seven Brothers by late evening.

Tonight my agenda however, is to eat some amazing Thai food at a restaurant called Thai Taste in Carbondale, IL and then hopefully go see a movie. I'm leaning toward watching Battle: Los Angeles. I'm a sucker for an alien invasion flick and will post my opinion on that tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Hope everyone is getting out there or staying in to watch some movies. I've heard that Rango is very good and Red Riding Hood is dismal. Anyone seen these movies feel free to comment below. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment