Friday, February 25, 2011

AMC Theatre Best Picture Showcase Part Deux

Well tomorrow begins the second day of the best picture showcase and I can't be more excited, especially after the week I've had. My only hope is that I'll be able to stay awake for the 12 hours of movies ahead of me. Tomorrows list is as follows:

1. Winter's Bone
2. Black Swan
3. Inception
4. Social Network
5. The King's Speech

I've already seen 3 of these, but can honestly say I am looking forward to watching them again. Hopefully my mobile blogging will go more smoothly than last week. I actually took the time to download the Blogger app to my Droid Incredible. I hope to be able to post pictures of the "swag" we get for watching this showcase and maybe I'll win a t-shirt through some trivia like I did last year...who knows.

If anyone in the St. Louis area wants to go I imagine there are still plenty of tickets available at the AMC Chesterfield. Maybe I'll see someone there?

No comments:

Post a Comment